Friday, October 22, 2010

Fun Night Tonight!

Tonight I am having my girlfriends from highschool over. This weekend is our 25th class reunion and we decided that we needed to get together to honor this and also to catch up!

I am very excited to share with them the following menu:

Autumn Sangria-Thanks St. Paul Grill for this creation-I only hope mine is as good!
Cheese and crackers
Asian Pork Sliders
Roasted Pepper and Tomato Soup
Fruit Salsa with cinnamon chips
Creme Catalana

All of this sounds so good-but I gotta get to work making it!

Enjoy

P.S. tomorrow is horseradish harvest day-will be lots of tears shed! More on that tomorrow

2 comments:

  1. Sounds GREAT Where do you get your recipes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gretchen-

    I have so many cookbooks I have to show Frank that I use them once in awhile!

    Also, I find that I create more recipes than I actually use.

    It has been very fun pulling this menu together!

    I hope my friends enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete