Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Sorry

I am sorry if you have been waiting for foody thoughts from me-computer crashing does not make it easy to post on my blog!

Up and almost running so-just a quick note on Greens-such as Mustard greens, Kale and just simply spinach.

Very cheap and easy to prepare-for 2 people a total of 1 bunch-I suggest combining the mustard and the kale with a couple of cups of spinach for a kicker.

Start with a large kettle with a tablespoon of garlic-add the greens and then 1 1/2 cups water. Allow to wilt down a little and then season with salt and pepper.

Cover with lid and cook on low for about 20 minutes-taste and be sure the texture and flavor is good-if still a little bitter cook longer. The longer you cook the more mild they get.

Serve as a side dish-Enjoy

By the way I warned you that I would be starting the year off healthy!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment