Sunday, January 24, 2010

Skinless Boneless Thai Chicken Wings

I am sure you have guessed that since these are going to be skinless and boneless I really am not using chicken wings at all-I am using chicken breast cut into nugget size pieces.

The marinade has soy sauce, fish sauce, lime juice and zest, chili powder, ginger, cumin, coriander, hot chilies to taste and chili powder. Oh ya and honey to make them good and sticky. Adjust amounts to the amount of chicken you are preparing and your flavor palate.

I like to marinade the chicken overnight or at least 8 hours.

For the boneless skinless wings I am going to toss them in Panko breadcrumbs and bake-that way you still get the crunch that you would with the skin!

Frank and I first had this type of chicken wing in Tampa a few years ago-they were so awesome that we visited the restaurant twice while we were in town.

With our plans bringing us to the St Pete area in March-maybe we will be able to visit this place again.

Man they are so wonderful with the sticky sweetness of the honey and the awesome salty heat of chiles and fish sauce!@

I know that I will be enjoying our food during the big game today-hopefully you all will be too

GO VIKES

No comments:

Post a Comment