Saturday, January 23, 2010

Fun Frankless Meal Night

Last night I was craving Pizza-I know I crave pizza alot! Well with Frank out of town I got to do something kinda special for me. I made Roasted Butternut Squash Pizza.

I take a small butternut squash and cut it in half and clean out the inside seeds. Slice it in rings and season it up with salt, pepper, garlic salt and cayenne pepper-lots of cayanne pepper-drizzle with olive oil and roast until brown and crispy. Rmove the skin and place on your favorite pizza crust. I also use a little blue cheese, mozzarella cheese and fresh herbs at the end.

Outstanding little morsels.

Tomorrow being the big game day-tune in tomorrow morning for a new way to make Thai Chicken wings-wingless and skinless for those watching there weight-like us!

No comments:

Post a Comment