Friday, March 26, 2010

Kitchen Gadget Must Have

I know everyone has their favorite kitchen gadget-mine is my knife sharpener! I have to say it is the best thing since sliced bread!

It is the Corona Sharpening Tool-it is about the size of a popcicle stick but works better than any sharpener I have ever used.

I found out about this tool a few years back from one of the trucker friends of mine during potato harvest in North Dakota-it was an amazing find and I appreciate Louis sharing this with me.

You can find this tool on line at Amazon-there it is titled the Corona Clipper Sharpening tool and is $9.33 plus shipping or at Peaceful Valley Farm and Gardening(groworganic.com) it is the Corona Sharpening Tool and is $7.99.

I promise you will love this gadget and your knives will be like brand new-there is nothing better than a super sharp knife!

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment