Monday, December 14, 2009

Spring will be here soon!

I bet that got your attention!

I guess in a certain part of my mind Spring is just around the corner-why you might ask-well today I planted my herbs in my AeroGrow garden-which is one reason why it makes me think of spring and summer as within a few weeks I will have fresh herbs at my fingertips-just like the heat of the summer!

But the real reason is that I had to get my herbs planted so that they were done producing in time for me to plant all my tomato and pepper seeds to get them growing and ready for my garden next year!

So really March will be here before you know it which is when my herbs will be done producing and I will plant my garden seeds.

It is such an awesome thing to know that I am able to plant all or most of my plants from seeds and grow them all by myself!!!!!

I would highly recommend the AeroGrow garden if you like to have fresh anything flowers, tomatoes, peppers or herbs-it is truely an awesome device.

Your kids will love it too as you can actually watch the plants grow.

Stay tuned for updates to come in the days to come

No comments:

Post a Comment