Saturday, December 19, 2009

My Favorite Christmas Cookie

Wow-I finally broke down and baked a few Christmas cookies today-I right now am just able to smell the beginnings of possibly the best smell ever-Snickerdoodles baking!

Is there anything better than that cinnamon/sugar combo heating up in the oven? I could almost just sit and smell them instead of eating them---ya right I will have a hard time waiting for them to cool enough so that I don't burn my mouth.

I actually like them after they have cooled better with the little bit of crispness from the cinnamon/sugar and the wonderful tenderness of the buttery cookie!

My question is why did the get the unfortunate tag of being a Christmas cookie-why don't people make them any other time of the year-it seems very unfair!

Hmmmmmmmmmm or should I say MMMMMMMMMMMMMM

No comments:

Post a Comment