Saturday, February 26, 2011

One week and counting......

We are in the final week of the weight loss challenge! My mind is racing as to what I am going to make when we are done with this portion of the winter (9 weeks total)!

All I think about is pizza, pasta and fresh baked bread all of which we have pretty much gone without over the last 8 weeks! I know you are saying to yourself-is that possible? Yes I guess it is-but not neccesarily enjoyable.

Don't get me wrong I am definately noticing the difference in how things are fitting and I am getting compliments-which is awesome........but bring on the goodness! I will do a count down this week and then wait for next weekend and I will do the rundown of ALL the bad things we eat!

Keep your fingers crossed Frank is at the fish shack this weekend with his brothers which is a true test on how he will eat and where is weight will go in 3 days away.......

No comments:

Post a Comment