Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Deer Hunting Opener This Weekend

This weekend is deer hunting opener and strangely enough for me that means that I cook 2 of my favorite guilty pleasures.....Chicken tenders and mac and cheese. Now over the years this has changed alot I admit I used to get the boxed mac and cheese and buy the frozen chicken tenders! Now I either find new and interesting recipes to make these things or I create my own recipe.

If you are looking for something food related and different to do this weekend-check out a couple of these food related movies.

Julie and Julia
No Reservations

Not sure if you will like them? Check out this blog where both of them are reviewed as well as a short trailer for you to watch! cineplexed.blogspot.com

Enjoy

1 comment:

  1. Love the movie Julie and Julia! Here's the link:
    http://cineplexed.blogspot.com/2009/12/julie-julia.html
    And for No Reservations:
    http://cineplexed.blogspot.com/2009/08/no-reservations.html
    Mac 'n cheese sounds good for watching movies too!

    ReplyDelete